I really don't think my one vote is going to save the world, but messing with people is fun. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
People in this are for the most part are close minded, if your white, protestant, and heterosexual your cool. If you don't fit any of the above, may God have mercy on some of the stuff people around here will say and do to you, to your face and behind your back.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I really don't think my one vote is going to save the world, but messing with people is fun. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really don't think my one vote is going to save the world, but messing with people is fun. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
My major problem with the Dem party is the simple fact it has taken a HARD LEFT detour. There was a time I actually voted Dem. but it may never happen again.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks